TERMS & CONDITIONS
We, Kauksi Beach Centre (From here on „We“), are registered in Estonia with register number 90015270, address Rannapromenaadi, Kauksi village, Alutaguse municipality, Ida-Viru county, Estonia. We belong to Alutaguse municipality and we are managed by Alutagusemaa SA.
With any questions, comments or inquiries regarding Alutaguse Beach Centre, please send an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website – alutagusemaa.ee, alutagusemaa.ee/kauskirannahoone ja alutagusema.ee/vasknarvasadam (in all languages)
- User – everyone who visits our Website, consumes the content provided by us or who provides information to us, for example by reading articles or by contacting us via e-mail.
- Personal data – any data regarding the User.
- Processing personal data/information – any activity that involves User’s personal data done by Kauksi Beach Centre or Authorized Processor. For example collecting, processing, storaging, correcting or erasing data.
- Services – all paid or unpaid services provided by Kauksi Beach Centre.
- Authorized Processor – Kauksi Beach Centre’s contract parnter, who processes personal data and whose product or service enables offering Kauksi Beach Centre’s services to User and fulfill lawfully required conditions and procedures.
COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data means any information, which enables identifying a person. It does not include anonymus data.
Kauksi Beach Centre collects personal data about Users as follows:
- User provides their information to Kauksi Beach Centre by filling our forms on the Webpage or by communicating with Kauksi Beach Centre via e-mail, phone or otherwise while sending inquiries, giving feedback or booking Services.
- Using automatic technology – Kauksi Beach Centre may collect technical information about User’s devices and their Webpage usage patterns. That information is collected using cookies, server logs and other technological tools, such as Google Analytics. See more in section „Cookies“.
Kauksi Beach Centre may collect certain personal data about User:
- identity – first name, surname:
- contacts – e-mail address, phone number:
- technical data – eg. IP address;
- usage information – how User uses Website, producst and/or Services (for example following the Webpage traffic statistics on Google Analytics etc);
- marketing information – User preferences for receiving marketing information from Kauksi Beach Centre.
Kauksi Beach Centre does not collect sensitive personal data about Users, such as health infomation, political and/or religious convictions.
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We use User’s personal data only in the range and ways that it is permitted by law. Main purposes of using the data are:
- fulfilling the contract (for example, forwarding invoices or reminding of unpaid invoices) between User and service provider (Kauksi Beach Centre);
- in case of legitimate interest (for example, introducing a similar service or article to those the User has shown interest in, using Website usage statistics to improve the User experience, asking for feedback etc);
We only ask the User for permission to send them marketing information. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, you may change your preferences at any given moment. To do that, feel free to contact us at your convenience via e-mail email@example.com or click the „unsubscribe“ link in the newsletter.
You may receive marketing information from us if you have ordered Services from us and have not informed us of your preference not to receive marketing information.
We will not send you junk mail nor will we forward your contacts to third parties in their interest of sending you their marketing information.
FORWARDING PERSONAL DATA TO AUTHORIZED PROCESSORS
We use Authorized Processors and/or third-party services in our everyday activities, to improve our Services, to improve User experience and to ensure security.
Kauksi Beach Centre may use Authorized Processors and/or thir parties in the following categories:
- service providers, who offer services related to IT and system management (e.g. server services, data cloud storaging, e-mail systems management, payment service platforms etc);
- counsellors, e.g. lawyers, bankers, accountants;
- Tax Board and other authorities, who may require reporting certain activities.
We demand from all third parties that they comply with data protection requirements and acting in accordance with the law. We enable third parties to process Users’ personal data only in very specific circumstances and purposes that are in accordance with the data protection law.
We will not froward User data outside the EU (except for those service providers who happen to be US enterprises, who accept the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, which enables data protection at the same level as it is ensured in the EU).
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Kauksi Beach Centre uses necessary means to ensure the security of User data and validity. We restrict access to User data only to those employees and Authorized Processors, who need it to fulfill their tasks. We follow procedures on how to handle possible data leak and in cases arising from law, we will inform the persons affected by the data leak as well as the regulatory body.
STORING PERSONAL DATA
Peronal data is stored as long as it is needed to fulfill their purpose, as long as it is required by law or as long as it is necessary for protecting the rights of Kauksi Beach Centre. For instance, accounting data is stored 7 years from the end of the accounting year, but e-mail addresses are stored in the newsletter list as long as the User informes Kauksi Beach Centre of their preferences not to receive the newsletter anymore, or until Kauksi Beach Centre removes the e-mail from the list themselves, should it happen
The User has any time the right to:
- request access to their data;
- request correcting, complementing or when it is required by law, deleting their personal data;
- request to restrict processing their personal data;
- request transferring their personal data;
- renounce the previous agreement to receive marketing information;
- turn to Data Protection Inspectorate if the User believes that their rights have been violated while processing their personal data.
Us and our service providors may use the following types of cookies:
- Only necessary cookies: these cookies are absolutely necessary to keep our Website running. For example, we sue these cookies for authentication and identification of Users, to provide them our services. Without these cookies we would not recognize you and you would not have access to our Services. These cookies also help to ensure the sercurity of our Services.
- Functional cookies: these cookies are not strictly necessary, but enable us to make you user experience more personal. For example, they enable us to remember your preferences, so you don’t have to give us information that you have already given us, such as information that you have previously given when ordering our services. We also use these cookies to collect data about users’ activities when engaging in our services (such as webpage viewing regularity, popular pages and the amount of clicks), so we could make our Webpage and Services better and carry out market analysis. If you decide to delete these cookies, our services and/or Webpage may not be working to their full capacity for you.
- Advertisement cookies: these cookies contain information about how have you been using our Webpage (and other pages that you have been viewing regularly as well as what ads have you clicked on), so that we could only show you ads that you are interested in, both on our and other webpages. We call them „ads based on interest“. Some of the advertisement cookies may belong to our service providers and partners.
Using cookies is based on legitimate interest to ensure the functioning of Webpage in a correct way, to its full capacity. Cookies used in other cases are based on User’s preferences and agreement given on the Website.
User may restrict using cookies in their browser settings or delete them, but in that case, Kauksi Beach Center cannot guarantee the correct functioning of Webpage.